No, the tickets are non-transferable, meaning only one person may use the tickets for the entire show.
Articles in this section
- When will tickets go on sale for Boston Comic Con 2018?
- When do online ticket sales for Boston Comic Con 2017 close?
- When is the Box Office open?
- When is early wristband pickup?
- What is your Accessibility Policy?
- Do you have sign language interpreters available for Q&A Panels?
- I can’t attend Boston Comic Con anymore. Can I get a refund?
- Are the Premium/Deluxe Passes sold out?
- I want to come on a different day, how do I change my pass?
- How do I upgrade to a Deluxe/Premium Pass?